Taylor Jacobson landed on the fashion scene as the sassy, impeccably-dressed, no-nonsense stylist assistant from Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project. But after four years of working with celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, the Los Angeles-based Taylor is making her own way, styling on a number of movies and commercials and working with a host of private clients.
- How did your denim collaboration for Kasil come about?
- What's fun to pair with jeans as we head into fall?
For fall, the color camel is huge. Wear jeans with oxfords, a little button down shirt with short sleeves, or shrunken blazers. It’s kind of like prep school meets garage band.
- You're an L.A. girl — did The Hills accurately represent Los Angeles style?
- Do you have any tips for back to school dressing?
Also get ballet flats in a fun color — a red, hot pink, or royal blue. If you usually dress conservatively, you can add a fun kick of color in your shoe area.
- Who are your favorite young designers?
- How do you get your hair so wonderfully blond?
- Any advice for breaking into the fashion industry?
- Your ex-boss’s new show premiered this week. Are you going to watch it? Do you miss it?