The Miso Soup has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://themisosoup.com
and update your bookmarks.
Thanks!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Micah Lidberg/ Shaken Up By Nature


"Hi there, I am Micah Lidberg. I grew up in the Middle West of America and since the mid 80's I really enjoyed it. I've since parted ways with the middle of the country - I’ve switched to the eastern beach. If for some reason I am not at the beach, you can probably find me in one of three cities - Kansas City, Minneapolis, or New York as these are my homes away from home. As for my work - I'm shaken up by nature - every bit of it. It's certainly a very deep and very wide thing. 
With nature, there's plenty of room to explore and plenty to share. 
It’s an entertaining venture.  My interests include but are not limited to - drawing, friends, people, America, places outside of America, strangeness, and occasionally tea". 

1 comment: